We can register new patients at any time during our opening hours.
To enable registration you will be need to provide the following information:
- A GMS1 Registration Form completed with your NHS Number (we are unable to register you without your NHS Number, you can get this from your previous GP Surgery).
- A completed New Patient Registration Form
- A completed Registration Form for Children
- Proof of ID (Photo ID – Passport or Driving Licence)
- Proof of Address (recent Utility Bill, i.e. gas, electric or council tax bill)
Email the signed documents to us at email@example.com
New Patients Check
We ask all new patient to complete a short health questionnaire and make an appointment for a brief health check.
You will be registered to the practice rather than to a specific doctor, which means you have the option of seeing any of the Doctors at the practice.
The Doctors are happy to see patients who are temporarily residents in the area should medical advice be required. In this instance persons wishing to be treated should state that they are a temporary resident when reporting to reception.
To register you will need to bring your passport and complete our Temporary Resident Registration. Please call reception to ask about this.