New Cancer Information page
We have a new page on the website to provide you with information about cancer symptoms, screening and referrals.
It has video advice on:
- what to do if you're worried about cancer symptoms during the pandemic
- cervical screenings
- screenings for people with learning disabilities
and patient information leaflets on referrals for suspected cancer
Covid vaccincation popup clinic at Lordship Lane Health Center now available to those aged 38 years and over
When: Sunday 16th May, 1.30pm - 5pm
Where: Lordship Lane Health Center, 239 Lordship Lane, N17 6AA
The popup clinic is open to those aged 38 years and over who are having their first vaccination dose.
What you need to know:
- It is a walk in service and no booking is required
- You need to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing rules
- You cannot attend if you are feeling unwell
- Please bring a form of ID
Please note: everyone is entitled to primary care despite immigration status and you do not need to be registered with a GP to get the vaccine.
We are now recalling ALL patients over 40 years for covid vaccination
We can now book 40 year olds and above for the Covid vaccine- you should receive a text to book your appointment or you can call reception on 0208 482 9697.
For patients observing Ramadan, please know that having the vaccine will not break your fast and the vaccine is halal
If you have any problems with booking your vaccine appointment please call reception on 0208 482 9697